21 Oct 20211020 Trade Review DAX
Posted at 05:30h in Bad Trading Idea, DAX Trade Review, Strength From Within IBR, Trade Reviews, Trades Taken 0 Comments
Play: Strength From Within IBR
#fintwit #orderflow #daytrading #tradingreview #priceaction #chartreview #DAX #DE30 #DE30Cash
- Open Sentiment
- Open Within Value
- Attempted Setup
- Strength From Within IBR
- Entry Technique
- M15 Bullish Inside Bar at VAH, wait for re-test of M5 newly formed demand
- SL placement
- 30 pips. Slightly tighter than normal (33).
- TPO period for Entry
- C TPO
- Trade Duration
- Leading Narrative
- D1 Inside Bar. Price within new W1 Bull Engulf. IBR probing above value taking out H4 demand. LTF strength above VAH. Upward bias in Equities.
- Price showed some follow-through in M30 forming a Three Inside Up although being weak.
- Inside Bar wasn’t entirely bullish ie. hittin 50% mark and the 3rd up was slightly shorter even.
- Price then continued to falter before eventually taking out my stop.
- Trying a risky trade based on a potential W1 Bull Engulf follow-through
- Letting the trade run its course even though my mentor showed me the opposite side of the trade and then personally seeing price action going against me.
- Trading right into D1 QHi
- Trading right into MN C‑sup
- Could have included a sustained auction in my hypos (although very low probability due to open sentiment and wide IBR)
Next Day Analysis
- Target hit?
- No, ‑1R.
- Time-based Exit?
- Overlap Noise?
- End of Day?
- Highest R multiple?
TAGS: Open Within Value, mixed trend,
Premarket prep on the day: