26 Oct 20211025 Trade Review Gold
Posted at 05:38h in Gold Trade Review, Trade Reviews, Trades Taken 0 Comments
Play: Sustained Auction
#fintwit #orderflow #daytrading #tradingreview #priceaction #chartreview #Gold #XAUUSD
- Open Sentiment
- 0.18xASR Above Value, Within Range, Moderate Imbalance,
- Attempted Setup
- Sustained Auction
- Entry Technique
- Buy Stop Order above IB high
- SL placement
- Standard size (35)
- TPO period for Entry
- C TPO
- Trade Duration
- Leading Narrative
- Strong uptrend 3/3
- D1 closing higher
- No follow-through on H4 Bearish Inside Bar
- Above Value, Within Range, moderate imbalance sentiment
- C TPO extended above IB and triggered the buy stop order and proceeded closing above
- D TPO extended further and closed higher. E TPO formed a Poor High before reversing and closing within IBR technically failing the auction. With a tight IBR it has less significance.
- Not much continuation to the FA and price finally reversed in H
- Overlap noise took price higher, then NY continued hitting 2R target shortly after NY IB
- Understanding the narrative
- Trading into the D1 selling wick as well as price trading at D1 200MA based on open sentiment and strong uptrend
- Letting the trade go and do its thing even though the Failed Auction
- Visualizing what I would want to see on H4 at the end of LN trading window
- I think I did well here but am open to feedback
Next Day Analysis
- Target hit?
- Yes, 2R
- Time-based Exit?
- Overlap Noise?
- End of Day?
- Highest R multiple?
TAGS: Above Value, Within Range, Moderate Imbalance, Buy Stop Order, Trend is UP 3/3,
Premarket prep on the day: