10 Nov 20211109 Trade Review DAX
Play: Sustained Auction
#fintwit #orderflow #daytrading #tradingreview #priceaction #chartreview #DAX #DE30 #DE30Cash
- Open Sentiment
- 0.05xASR Below Value, Within Range, Moderate Imbalance,
- Value Acceptance to Sustained Auction Up
- Attempted Setup
- Sustained Auction
- Entry Technique
- D TPO closed above IB and E popped H4/D1 Supply and price pulled back to IB high
- SL placement
- Standard size 25 pips at B TPO low
- TPO period for Entry
- E TPO
- Trade Duration
- Leading Narrative
- Larger timeframe bullish sentiment
- H4/D1 Supply getting popped
- Value Acceptance and closing above
- Trend is up 3/3
Price formed a small speed bump during E and F testing IB high before closing higher in G. Price then rolled over and made one more attempt to move higher later in the session.
NY then took it in the opposite direction and hit my SL.
- Waiting for supply to get popped (getting rid of H4 congestion first)
- Entry off IB high expecting a continuation to the sustained auction
- Walking away and letting trade do it’s thing — I saw LTF halting and failing on the 2nd push up was considering to take the trade off but no! That’s not the purpose of this exercise.
- IBR was somewhat wide
Next Day Analysis
- Target hit?
- No, ‑1R
- Time-based Exit?
- Overlap Noise?
- End of Day?
- Highest R multiple?
TAGS: Below Value, Within Range, Moderate Imbalance, Trend is UP 3/3,
Premarket prep on the day: