10 Nov 20211109 Trade Review Gold
Posted at 09:20h in Bad Trading Idea, Failed Auction, Gold Trade Review, Trade Reviews, Trades Taken 0 Comments
Play: Failed Auction
#fintwit #orderflow #daytrading #tradingreview #priceaction #chartreview #Gold #XAUUSD
- Open Sentiment
- 0.12xASR Above Value, Within Range, Moderate Imbalance,
- Failed Auction Short
- Attempted Setup
- Failed Auction
- Entry Technique
- M15 Bear Engulf during 2nd DTTZ
- SL placement
- Tighter stop above formation 25 pips to also fit 2R target at IB low
- TPO period for Entry
- F TPO
- Trade Duration
- Leading Narrative
- Nearby D1 Supply
- Longer selling wicks
- 2nd DTTZ
- Biased thinking DAX is going up and Gold could go down
Even though F closed down it closed less than confident. G closed higher and H took out my stop before closing lower. Even an entry short off that would not have been good as price kept trading higher.
- Taking a chance
- 3rd loss in a row but still ALIVE! Now let’s let the magic of profit factor make up for these losses.
- Profile showed price was making HHs so at the time the higher likelihood was for a sustained auction
- Got biased
- Uptrend 3/3 and open sentiment
- Prev. day closing near its high
- Should’ve included VAH Reversal in prep
Next Day Analysis
- Target hit?
- No, ‑1R
- Time-based Exit?
- Overlap Noise?
- End of Day?
- Highest R multiple?
TAGS: Above Value, Within Range, Moderate Imbalance, Trend is UP 3/3,
Premarket prep on the day: