12 Nov 20211111 Missed Trade DAX
Posted at 10:36h in Missed Trades 0 Comments
#fintwit #orderflow #daytrading #tradingreview #priceaction #chartreview #DAX #DE30 #DE30Cash #missedtrade
These are trades I could have taken but for some reason I did not. This could be due to me not paying attention or simply not feeling like trading. This is usually the case when I am not in the right state of mind due to lack of sleep, personal issues, etc.
- Open Sentiment
- 0.15xASR Above Value, Within Range, Moderate Imbalance
- VAH Reversal, possible Failed Auction Long (probe of value)
- Value Edge Reversal, London/Asia momentum
- Proposed Entry Technique
- During C TPO M15 formed a M15 Three Outside Up
- Price tested newly formed demand before closing higher
- SL Placement
- ASR short SL at 20 pips
- TPO period for Entry
- C TPO
- Trade Duration
- Leading Narrative
- Trend is up 3/3, larger timeframe supply popped
- Open above value, within range, moderate imbalance sentiment
- Price tested VAH and M15 formed a reversal pattern
- Reason for missing the trade
- Hesitated trading right into ADR exhaustion as this was just above IB high
- Target hit?
- Yes, 2R
- Time-based Exit?
- Overlap Noise?
- End of Day?
- Highest R multiple?
- Target hit?
- I considered taking it but as I was hesitating I let it go
- I was stalking an entry based off a pullback to newly formed M15 demand
- At the time, I thought I understood the implications of ADR exhaustion. Now I know I could’ve taken the trade and learned a valuable lesson.
- I should’ve known that the trade was a viable opportunity
TAGS: Above Value, Within Range, Moderate Imbalance, Trend is UP 3/3,
Premarket prep on the day