04 May 2022053 Trade Review DAX
Strength From Within IBR (Bad Trading Idea
#fintwit #orderflow #daytrading #tradingreview #priceaction #chartreview #DAX #DE30 #DE30Cash
- Open Sentiment
- Open Within Value
- ASR extended and traded higher
- 0.66xASR Wide IBR
- Trend is Up 2/3
- H4: Up
- D1: Up
- W1: Down
- Strength From Within IBR, possible Late-Sustained Auction
- Attempted Setup
- Strength From Within IBR
- Entry Technique
- M5 consolidation
- SL placement
- Average SL (4300)
- TPO period for Entry
- Trade Duration
- Leading Narrative
- Trend is UP 2/3
- Open Within and price extended above IB
- Price pulled back within IB and value
- F closed as a Bullish inside Bar but then price continued lower fulfilling the failed auction taking out my SL
- Taking the trade and walking away
- Price had failed to close above IB and started consolidating giving more clues to the failed auction.
- Did not wait for a full price action confirmation before going long
- Suffice to say I wasn’t functioning well yesterday. I had taken note but still thought I was okay to execute trades. Clearly I was not. Live and Learn.
Next Day Analysis
- Target hit?
- Yes, ‑1R
- Time-based Exit?
- Overlap Noise?
- End of Day?
- Highest R multiple?
TAGS: Open Within Value, Trend is Up 2/3,
Premarket prep on the day: