05 Jun GBPNZD Week 23 Trading Plan
#Fintwit #Orderflow #daytrading #daytrade #forex #FX #tradeplan #tradingplan #tradingforex #tradinglifestyle #daytraderlife #GBPNZD
This is my weekly outlook on GBPNZD. The levels that I will be looking at with a higher probabilistic chance the market will start reacting. During the session I then wait for the market to hit those levels and either confirm or reject my bias through price action confirmation and order flow. I hope that makes sense. If not, please get in touch with me. I love to talk to people that are on the same path as me. So don’t be shy and reach out.
Monthly — Slightly Bullish
- Price tested MN-C‑S 1.97512 5 times and is currently trading within consolidating range
- Last month closed as a Bullish Inside Bar but with a selling wick
- Price is currently trading above last month’s body but within range although made a slight HH
- Price is trading mid MN swing
Weekly — Neutral
- Last week closed quite neutral after making a HH, and testing W1-C‑S 1.96876 (been tested multiple times) as a possible Base (although to confirm price would need another week)
- Price trading mid swing
Daily — Slightly Bearish
- Last Friday closed as a Bearish Inside Bar at W1/MN Supply although still within D1 QHi after taking out previous D1 Supply and making a HH.
Sentiment summary — Slightly Bullish
- Price made a new high above last month’s range and is currently trading above last month’s body
- Even though W1 closed Neutral price has tested W1 Supply multiple times (and closed trading higher) coming from a W1 QLo rejection indicates buying pressure still present.
- Even though D1 closed as a Bearish Inside Bar, it did so after taking out D1 Supply and has not (yet) rejected D1 QHi. Which coming from a W1 QLo rejection could get taken out.
ZOIs for Possible Shorts
- D1-C‑S 1.98119
- MN-C‑S 1.97512
- W1-C‑S 1.96876
ZOIs for Possible Long
- D1-C‑D 1.95239
- W1-C‑D 1.92838
Focus Points for trading development
- Monthly Goals
- No momentum trades on Non-Farm Fridays
- Total of 13 trades by the end of the month
- Weekly Goal
- Min. 3 times working out at home + mandatory cardio
- Risk Management
- Without forcing a trade: aim to take 1 trade a day, if possible 2.
- Capital Preservation during drawdown allows for 1R profit-taking
- 2 consecutive days of lack of sleep = NO TRADING