09 Mar How did I trade today? 20220309
#fintwit #orderflow #daytrading #dailyreportcard #tradinglifestyle #daytraderlife #tradingforex #tradingcommodities #NEXT
A small summary of how I did during the session. Things I did well. Things I need to keep working on. Trade Reviews are part of my post-mortem but usually I post those the next day.
My weekly goals:
- Trading rules
- Use SL scaling in case the profit target for the setup doesn’t provide 2R for example for FA or VAA setups
- No early exits, either hit SL or 2R target
1–3 (3 being good)
3 Pre-market routines
1 Session PECS
3 Clarity — in tune with price
DAX — What Market Narrative Played Out? (Keep it short!)
- B formed a Bull Engulf and C TPO traded higher
- Gold burst lower so I took that as a supporting directional cue for DAX and I went in early on a long expecting a sustained auction
- This also allowed for a slightly better SL placement
- C TPO closed above IB hitting 1.2R and my target got hit
Gold — What Market Narrative Played Out? (Keep it short!)
- B TPO closed as a Bear Engulf and C TPO burst below IB and I did not have a good opportunity to go short
- ASR got exhausted. Looking for a potential auction fade although not very likely due to price having rotated 90% through value although no close within. Plus ADR exhaustion during LN could see a continuation.
Did I take advantage of any opportunities?
- Long as per hypo 1, 1.2R target reached, trade went to 2R
- No good opportunities arose
For my trade plan(s) on this particular day, go here: