11 Dec Affirmations of wealthy traders
Affirmations for wealthy traders
Based on the article that I wrote earlier I decided to turn it into a list of affirmations. These I will repeat to myself every day as I journey on my path to become a trader.
Click here for my disclaimer. It basically says that I am on my path to becoming a trader and these are just my opinions on how to approach learning to trade. Feel free to check it out and comment on it.
Here it goes…
- I will be patient with my winning trades and impatient with my losing trades.
- Making money is more important than being right.
- The charts are a visual representation of where others are buying and selling.
- Before I enter a trade I know exactly where to get out. Winning or losing.
- Approach every trade with the same mindset. It’s about the numbers. Just play the numbers and you will end up winning.
- I will focus on the naked chart and support and resistance zones.
- I understand that being uncomfortable trading is OK.
- The market is my workplace.
- I will stop picking tops and bottoms. I will trade with the trend.
- The market is not cheap or expensive. It is what it is. I will decide which way I think it’s going to go and trade in that direction.
- If the market tells me it has changed I am willing to change sides. The market is always right.
- When trading well I will trade aggressively, when not I will trade modestly.
- The market will be open again tomorrow. I live in a world of abundance. There will always be opportunities.
- I will never add to a losing trade…. EVER.
- Cash is the goal, but never the measure of success. I will follow my plan.
- I will keep learning more on mass psychology and everything related to trading.
- I will practice seeing the right side of the chart.
- I can explain my edge in trading very easily.
- I will calculate my position size based on the market circumstances.
- I will base my profit and loss targets on the average ranges of the market or something else that’s objective.
- If I only have a few winners that’s OK.
- I will make a decision even though I don’t have the complete information.
- When I lose in a trade that doesn’t mean I’m a loser.
- I will buy the higher highs and sell the lower lows.
- My business isn’t trading — it’s finding the right trades.
- I will record every trade — price, thoughts, news, attitude.
- I will set my trade with stop loss and take profit and let it run.
- I will not risk more after having a winning trade. I will hold onto my profits.
- I will trade the reaction to the reaction — not the initial reaction.
I hope that sharing my progress in any way helps you to become a trader. Don’t be shy to leave a message. Email me. Trolls are welcome as well 🙂