24 Mar How did I trade today? 20220324
#fintwit #orderflow #daytrading #dailyreportcard #tradinglifestyle #daytraderlife #tradingforex #tradingcommodities #NEXT
A small summary of how I did during the session. Things I did well. Things I need to keep working on. Trade Reviews are part of my post-mortem but usually I post those the next day.
My weekly goals:
- Trading rules
- Use SL scaling in case the profit target for the setup doesn’t provide 2R for example for FA or VAA setups
- No early exits, either hit SL or target
1–3 (3 being good)
2 Pre-market routines
1 Session PECS
2 Clarity — in tune with price
DAX — What Market Narrative Played Out? (Keep it short!)
- IB accepted value and then extended to the upside during C but closed within
- D made a HH but again closed within IB as a Gravestone Doji, M15 technically failing the auction
- E TPO formed an Evening Star and closed deeper within IB
Gold — What Market Narrative Played Out? (Keep it short!)
- C extended above IB but closed as an inverted hammer within IBR, D followed through with a Three Inside Down deeper within IB E extended to the opposite side forming a Neutral Day
- Consolidation with F and Extending to the upside again in G.
Did I take advantage of any opportunities?
- Did not feel focused enough to trade. Did not sleep well the last few days and did not want to risk it.
- Same as DAX
Things I did well:
- Did well to stay out following my rules.
Things I need to keep working on:
- I attribute this to my lack of focus but my hypos 1 and 2 (on DAX) could be switched as this would’ve made more sense. I will review this in more detail.
For my trade plan(s) on this particular day, go here: